Railcam 2D Component
Table of Contents
- Targets - a list of Camera Targets that the camera will follow.
- Active - determines whether the Railcam 2D component has control of the camera (checked) or not (unchecked).
- Update Method - determines the Unity update method to use for calculating camera position.
- Offset - offsets the camera from its target position along the x-axis (x) and y-axis (Y).
- Smooth - determines the degree to which camera movement is smoothed along the x-axis (X) and y-axis (Y)
- Rails Connected - determines if Railcam 2D is using Rails to calculate camera position (checked) or allowing the camera to move freely (unchecked).
- Enable Rail Editing Button - toggles the presence of a Rail Manager Component on the camera object. The Rail Manager allows you to create and edit Rails in a single interface.
Click the "+" button on the Target list to add a