Please be patient while the demo loads.
- Use WAD or arrow keys and space bar to move and jump.
- Change level using the buttons in the top left corner.
- Toggle Gizmo visibility and change between 2D and 2.5D in the top right corner.
- This demo uses WebGL which has inferior performance compared with other platforms.
- The Gizmo GUI in this demo is a heavily simplified version of the GUI available in the Unity editor. It is intended for demonstration purposes only.
- Colored Triggers connect the camera to the corresponding colored Rails. Black Triggers disconnect the camera from Rails.